||Rental Fleet Manager
||What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As the Rental Fleet Manager, you will be responsible for providing each internal and external customer with high quality equipment and excellent service that exceeds their expectations while maximizing the return on Company’s investment in rental assets. Duties
• Supporting branch and field operations to maximize rental revenue, re-billable services, and rental equipment utilization
• Supporting Fleet Product Managers objective to maximize Company net return on investment in assigned rental fleet products
• Participating in New Product Development process for assigned new products
• Relocating and aligning fleet rental assets with Sales & Marketing strategic product and market initiatives
• Distributing and dispatching rental equipment on a timely and efficient basis to maximize revenue and utilization while minimizing operating expenses
• Disposing of low return rental assets.
• Maintaining the rental asset data base item master.
• Performing on-site branch rental asset audits to ensure branch compliance with company quality and appearance standards.
• Assisting Fleet Department respond to Company emergency response events.
• Meeting or exceeding department budgetary goals and objectives.
• Traveling as needed on behalf of the company
•Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B. S.).; and 4 years of experience in a related field
•Experience with PC based software and Windows required
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent
Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.
||Send This Job to a Friend
||Refer a Friend for This Job