||What we do:
• Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will perform clerical and administrative tasks required to process payroll for over 1,500 employees in the US and Canada.
You will handle payroll processing to assure accuracy, timely completion, and compliance with divisional and corporate policies and procedures and state regulations.
• Manages the prevailing wage program to ensure accuracy, timeliness and compliance with applicable laws
• Import payroll data such as hours worked, from the timekeeping program and other records
• Compiles data into reports, including DOL reporting and multi-worksite
• Processes tax changes and other employee data changes impacting payroll
• Provides requested documentation for both internal and external audits
• Assists with the managing of wage garnishments
• Perform administrative functions within the timekeeping system
• Responds to employee inquiries regarding pay
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• Associate’s degree from college or technical school; or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Certified Payroll Professional (“CPP”) designation
• Experience with prevailing wage and multiple payroll systems
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and the ability to increase your pay as you increase your skills
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus’
• Employees also participate in excellent
Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.
||Send This Job to a Friend
||Refer a Friend for This Job