||What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As an Inside Sales, you will be assisting Branch Sales force in achieving market share in assigned territory for all product lines. You will represent the Company honestly and fairly with regard to maintaining good public relations with all customers, competitors
and vendors. You will benefit and become successful, if you if you excel and place value on the following:
• Assist with executing sales strategies and build customer relationships
• Provide written quotes to customers and assist sales staff with quotes
• Respond to customer phone inquiries and questions about products, services and respective applications
• Assemble appropriate sales or product materials for Sales Representatives
• Prepare sales-related management reports
•Track project progress
• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience in mining, industrial rentals and pumps
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel capabilities
• Must be at least 21 years old
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Minimum 1 or more years of Environmental project management experience.
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus’
• Employees also participate in excellent
Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.
||Send This Job to a Friend
||Refer a Friend for This Job