Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Retail Jobs
Business Technology Project Manager
Fit…It’s important in the shoes we make and in the people we hire. We have a long tradition (110 + years!) of making the most comfortable work, casual and Heritage shoes. We’re poised for increased growth and we’re searching for some of the most talented professionals who will walk the exciting road with us.
It’s entrepreneurial spirit that started Red Wing Shoe Company and that same spirit spills out from our offices and facilities every day. We respect where we started and embrace new ideas that make us competitive in a global economy. We like to think outside the (shoe) box and value ideas and contributors who do the same. Is it time to try on something bigger where you'll have some room to grow?
Try this on for size:
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for managing multiple projects across Supply Chain and Corporate Services. These projects may involve software application development along with process and system enhancements. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment fostering team collaboration. This person would have a proven track record of being solution and delivery focused.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project management plans and associated communications documents.
• Determine and assess need for staff and/or consultants
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope
• Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Create and manage project budgets
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (following duties are required on all positions):
• Obtain necessary information by maintaining knowledge of RWSC’s electronic communication software.
• Maintain quality service by establishing, following, and enforcing organization quality system standards.
• Uphold Red Wing Shoe Company’s core values.
• Complete other duties as assigned from time to time by your manager.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, classes or programs.
• Conduct self according to RWSC policies/Handbook.
Internal: Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources, and Legal
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of Project Management experience
• Experience using Agile and Waterfall project management methods
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a collaborative work environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Manufacturing and Supply Chain experience desired
• PMP Certification desired
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
• Experience with SAFe methodology desired
• Some overtime or adjusted hours required
• Some travel required
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please. #CB
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Send This Job to a Friend
Red Wing, Minnnesota
Red Wing Shoes
S.B. Foot Tanning Co.
Red Wing Safety