Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Retail Jobs
Take a look at the Red Wing Shoes video series.
Fit…It’s important in the shoes we make and in the people we hire. We have a long tradition (110 + years!) of making the most comfortable work, outdoor and Heritage footwear. We’re poised for increased growth and we’re searching for some of the most talented professionals who will walk the exciting road with us.
It’s entrepreneurial spirit that started Red Wing Shoe Company and that same spirit spills out from our offices and facilities every day. We respect where we started and embrace new ideas that make us competitive in a global economy. We like to think outside the (shoe) box and value ideas and contributors who do the same. Is it time to try on something bigger where you'll have some room to grow?
Try this on for size:
Seeking a qualified digital analytics person who has the ability to leverage and synthesize various data inputs, report on cross-channel performance, illuminate actionable insights, and assist in our shift to a more data-driven digital marketing and e-commerce organization. This person will develop measurement approach, implementations, reporting and optimization recommendations across web, email, social, SEO and other paid and owned tactics and properties. Also, creates and delivers reports and dashboards, presents findings to channel owners, department management and company-wide senior leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Defines and supports the analytic needs of both the Multi-Channel and Marketing team.
• Collects, analyzes and reports on data such as site traffic, clicks navigations, page performance, website behavior and customer experience; email open, click-through, unsubscribe; social engagement; SEO trends and growth opportunities.
• Works closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Merchandising, IT, etc.) to implement new tracking and reporting specific to their needs.
• Creates dashboards and presents findings to management and senior stakeholders. Effective and persuasive communicator with the able to easily communicate complex data findings and recommendations.
• Manages customer and consumer insights via multiple tracking tools – Web Analytics (Google Analytics), Ratings & Reviews (Bazaarvoice), Heat mapping (Crazy Egg), Online Surveys (ConfirmIt), SEO monitoring (MOZ), etc.
• Applies statistic-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations.
• Ability to manage incoming requests and deadlines between cross-functional teams being supported.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university and three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• 4 years minimum experience with web analytics tools (such as Omniture, SiteCatalyst, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, etc.) with additional understanding to foundational email and social metrics and platforms. Ideally, Google Analytics Certified (optimal, but not required)
• Strong analytic, quantitative, and data interpretation skills. Ability to transform data into actionable insights
• Mid-level expertise in SEM (Search Engine Marketing)/ PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies
• Familiarity with multi-variant testing strategies and concepts
• Proficient in Excel, Business Intelligence tools and clickstream analytics
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
• 3 or more years of experience working in multi-channel, complex business environment
• 3 or more years of experience working in a customer facing web environment
• Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with diverse audience from leaders to line staff, field to corporate personnel.
• Proven ability to innovate new features to drive business performance
• Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships
• Proven ability to measure product performance once implemented
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please. #CB
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Send This Job to a Friend
Red Wing, Minnnesota
Red Wing Shoes
S.B. Foot Tanning Co.
Red Wing Safety