||Account Manager - Material Handling Products - Burr Ridge
If you are up for a fun, fast-paced sales position working with a great sales team, selling the best products in the industry, let us know! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing company and quickly earn their way to a six figure income! This position will be supporting Southwest Chicago territories /
Responsible for the development and execution of market strategy to attain and or maintain desired market position with assigned territory accounts. This includes making necessary sales and support calls, presentations and communication of issues between corporate, retail network and customer. In addition to increasing truck and aftermarket sales and profits, market strategy should include such products and services as fleet management, rental and leasing, allied products, training and positioning of Equipment Depot with the market. Must be able to effectively identify, communicate and work through customer problems, issues and opportunities with corporate and retail network. This position reports to Sales Manager but close relationships with Operation and Rental Managers is essential to ensure proper processes and procedures are met in obtaining customer service excellence.
Responsible for effective professional selling principles in the working environment. Increase overall revenues of OEM New Sales Equipment, Used Equipment Sales and Dealer Aftermarket products. Increase visibility including market share for unit and aftermarket sales for both current and new customers. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Develop strategic plans and work with the local management to ensure market position of assigned accounts.
- Manage the development and activity of assigned territory and accounts including the selling process.
- Call on current and target accounts, develop and make sales presentations and ensure adequate sales service. Responsible for effective communications with the retail network and pre and post sales issues.
- Work closely with sales and marketing management to study and develop sales and marketing strategies to support selling to all customers within assigned territory
- Manage and control travel and entertainment expenses.
- Collaborate with branch management and internal departments regarding receivables, allied equipment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and build new relationships with potential key customers.
- Listens attentively to others, asks clarifying questions, actively listens, stays open to other viewpoints, manages distractions and interruptions.
- Understands the importance of timely follow up with customers, managers and staff making communication a top priority.
- Communication -Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Sales Goals - Achieves business plan goals, meets new business development goals, sells an appropriate product mix.
- Sales Organization - Submits accurate and timely sales reports, maintains account records, uses samples/literature efficiently, maintains company equipment, uses consultants efficiently, maximizes sales promotions and incentive programs.
- Sales Skills - Develops new business, identifies and sells to customer needs, translates product features to benefits, has good listening skills, is sensitive to customers, delivers effective presentations, negotiates well, uses closing skills appropriately, develops sales skills.
- Sales Team Support - Shares information with manager and team, works as part of a team, works with other departments, follows company policies and values, balances short- and long-term goals.
- Results Focus - Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: College Degree Preferred
Experience: 2 - 5 years proven sales professional preferred
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge and abilities of Microsoft Office products prior knowledge and use of CRM a plus
Other Requirements: 20% travel required
Work environment varies from office to job site to industrial locations
OUR CORE VALUES
Passion to Perform – We are passionate to perform and focus on concrete achievements
Trust to Act – We are empowered to act, and act in a powerful way
Act Responsibly – We are responsible for our actions and the consequences they have for our stakeholders and our environment
Make it Fun! – We are serious about making work fun; it’s the way we do things
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend