||T O Plastics
||TOP_Regional Sales Represen
||T.O. Plastics, headquartered in Clearwater, MN, is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Representative for the territory of our Northeast Region. This region consists of the following areas: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & Quebec in Canada.
The Regional Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships while making new sales in their respective region. This role will engage customers in consultative sales interactions, while recommending concepts, products
and total solutions that will satisfy the needs of the customer. Striving to develop and advance the selling process during all customer interactions. This person will also respond to all customer concerns and applying their independent decision making skills
towards the goal of first-time resolution on all client problems/issues. This position will work collaboratively with Customer Service, Project Management and/or Operational teams to ensure successful ongoing product development after the sales service requirements
are met. Additionally, this role will actively represent T.O. Plastics at company sponsored events, professional group's invitations, trade association meetings and/or trade shows.
This role requires 5 or more years of successful sales experience. This includes previous experience in consultative selling within a relational sales environment. In addition, this position also requires previous experience selling for a direct manufacturer
with an emphasis on “custom” product development and sales. An Associate or Bachelor Degree is preferred.
To be considered, apply on-line at www.toplastics.com, or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
||EDUCATIONAL and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Previous experience in consultative selling within a relational sales environment.
• Previous experience selling for a direct manufacturer with an emphasis on “custom” product development and sales.
• Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred.
• 5 or more years of successful sales experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Able to develop partnerships with other Varistar businesses that serve the same customers.
• Provide superb customer service and generate referrals from one customer to others.
• Seeks out internal experts and utilizes their knowledge when necessary.
• Able to accurately read, interpret and take-off product design plans.
• Creates a sense of trust and reliability with customers.
• Excellent influencer- can sell something new, shift paradigms and effectively conveys T.O. Plastics value proposition.
• Skilled at relating to a variety of customers- balances poise and integrity with a service mentality.
• Courageously and skillfully challenges ideas, decisions and issues internally and with customers.
• Works effectively without close supervision and always keeps their manager informed.
• Fanatical about details and follow through.
• Aims for perfection with the customer, goes beyond what is promised and strives for the “X” factor.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent memory - remembers personal details.
• Energized by meeting and engaging new people, definite extrovert with strong social skills.
• Motivated by providing service to others- delighting the customer (i.e. presenting a new customer solution).
• Demonstrates confidence while finding a balance with humility.
• Makes others (internally and externally) feel recognized, acknowledged, important and at-ease.
• Tenacious, driven, able to deal with frustration and rejection, never gives up.
• Connects quickly with new people – a skilled networker.
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic, flexible with work hours, responsive to customer needs and willing to be available when necessary.
• Does what it takes to get the job done.
Extensive travel (air and driving) is required for this position. Valid driver’s license is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the
time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
||Send This Job to a Friend