Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: BA/BS in HR or related field. HR Manufacturing experience would be a plus. Minimum five (5) year HR Generalist experience.
Experience and Skills Required: At least five 5 years of recent experience that provides the following skills and abilities:
1. Strong working knowledge of personnel administration.
2. Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
3. Knowledge of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
4. Ability to be proactive.
5. Ability to maintain clerical records and a filing system.
6. Ability to operate a typewriter and microcomputer at 60 wpm, ability to operate a 10 key adding machine proficiently, and knowledge of windows based word processing and spreadsheet software.
7. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and have good public relations skills.
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
9. Ability to work well with numerous, constant interruptions.
10. Possession of a valid driver’s license. The qualifications listed above are guidelines. Other combinations of education and experience could provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform this job.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability
to adjust focus. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.