||OSES - Operations Manager
The Field Operations Manager directly manages all field operations with all customers in designated area. Directly manages all Flowhands. Works in close collaboration with District Manager, Sales Representatives, Yard Manager, Rig-Up Crews and HSE Managers
to help service existing accounts and achieve all company goals. Uses effective communication and management skills to support the company growth plan by servicing existing accounts and establishing new accounts.
· Regularly and systematically analyzes and appraises the effectiveness of field operations to ensure that established objectives are met, company policies observed and prompt corrective action taken when necessary.
· Efficiently procures signatures from appropriate customer representatives on field tickets and supplies signed field tickets to local Office Coordinator in a timely manner.
· Accurately track equipment and personnel utilized on various customer locations.
· Schedules and locates assets required to support jobs and projects including asset logistics.
· Able to provide technical expertise and assist during the actual completion of the well, which may consist of checking plug catchers, replacing washed out equipment, taking return rates for the Operating Company, working with the coil tubing unit, and work-over
rigs in the completion of the well.
· Supervises the activity of assigned Flowback Operators.
· Able to specifically coordinate all procedures, shut down systems, choke manifolds, separation activities and calculations as projects require to ensure all well data is as accurate as possible.
· Communicate with representatives on reports/paperwork including but not limited to damage reports, invoices, equipment tracking, etc.
· Troubleshoot and replace any/all malfunctioning parts on equipment as needed.
· Directly responsible for the supervision of all field Rig-Ups/Downs and subsequent operations on all locations for the duration of all work performed by the company.
· Ensures the technical proficiency of field personnel is appropriate to meet customer and market requirements and regional field operations are conducted with a focus on training, safety, and quality of service.
· Possesses a strong technical knowledge of all phases of Flowback, including field rig-Up/down, completions and production.
· Recruits, develops, manages and evaluates field personnel to ensure a qualified work force necessary to achieve company objectives.
· Assists District Manager in the development and implementation of operational business plans to fulfill short and long term objectives.
· Works in close collaboration with District Manager and Yard Manager to schedule upcoming jobs for all area customers.
· Assists in drillouts and other flowback needs as required.
· Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed by all employees.
· Develops and implements standard operating procedures encompassing best practices to maximize efficiency and quality of service.
· Assists in formulation and management of the regional annual budget and monitors expenses.
· Ensures the accurate completion of all paperwork including, but not limited to, DVIR, JSA, Rig-Up & Rig-Down Sheets, Job Checklist, Loadout Forms, and DOT Inspections.
· Assists with coordinating equipment rental and/or third party trucking when necessary.
· Assist in maintenance of equipment in the field as well as in the yard.
· Observes safe working practices, safety rules, and regulations by adhering to correct SOP & HSE procedures. Initiates job safety analysis (JSA) procedures and hazard recognition practices prior to any job task. Corrects hazards immediately or reports to the
Field Operations Manager, District Manager, and/or HSE Manager.
· Communicate effectively with employees, the client representative and/or other third party service companies.
· Willingly utilize various company-supplied resources such as email, HazardScout, Wells Fargo, ADP, etc.
· Wears appropriate PPE as required.
· Participates in all JSA meetings and leads JSA meetings as required.
· Protects organizations values by keeping information confidential.
· Drivers (CDL & non-CDL) will accurately maintain all required paperwork, files, and logs.
· Comply with Attendance Standards.
· Other duties as assigned.
||Skills / Qualifications :
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Valid/current safety-related training including, but not limited to, Safeland, H2S, First Aid/CPR, etc.
· Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
· 2-5 years experience in oil and gas industry.
· Prior Rig-Up and/or Shop experience.
· 2-3 years of well testing experience.
· 2-5 years of management or Supervisory experience.
· Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
· Ability to work individually and part of a team.
· High level of integrity and work ethic.
· Demonstrate a positive attitude as well as one that reflects the Company’s culture.
· Have excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
· Maintain professional demeanor.
· Must be organized and possess good time management skills.
· Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
· Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions, including inclement weather.
· Ability to work weekends as required unless scheduled time off has been approved.
· Ability to be on call 24/7 unless scheduled time off has been approved.
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Ability to swing 8-10 pound hammer repetitively.
· Ability to travel to various remote locations, often up to several hours of driving per day.
. May be required to be clean shaven.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend