||OSES - Tool Maint Personnel
||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Abides by all Oil States Energy Services, LLC Safety and Operational Policies and Procedures.
Performs routine maintenance on tools and supporting equipment.
Replaces expendable parts, gaskets, seals, lines, fittings, etc.
Hot Shots: Delivers and picks up equipment from vendors or job site.
Test or refit equipment off the shelf.
Pressure washes equipment with a high temperature/high pressure washer.
Paints (or removes paint from) equipment within the confines of a paint booth equipped with exhaust fan and respirator.
Maintains paint booth.
Pressure tests equipment in controlled environment from behind a blast wall; subsequently completes documentation of pressure test or certification of equipment.
Operates heavy equipment including a forklift, overhead crane, and break-out vise.
Operates powered and standard hand tools (grinding equipment, buffing threads, etc.).
Recognizes problems while cleaning and dressing tools and reports to supervisor for corrective action.
Keeps shop and equipment clean and organized by performing basic housekeeping and maintenance duties.
Other duties as assigned.
Frac Stacks and Rentals
• Step One (6 months minimum):
o Learn and assist with the installation and removal of frac stacks, hydraulic chokes, zipper manifold, BOP, sand knockout, flow back manifold, plug catcher, etc…within 12 months.
o Knowledge of hand tools to include hydraulic torque wrenches.
o Learn and possess the knowledge regarding valve turns.
• Step Two (6 months minimum):
o Ability to install operate and remove frac stacks, hydraulic chokes, zipper manifold, BOP, sand knockout, flow back manifold, plug catcher, etc.. with limited supervision.
o Troubleshoot and field repair of frac stacks, hydraulic chokes, zipper manifold, BOP, sand knockout, flow back manifold, plug catcher, etc..
o Knowledge and ability to backseat a gate valve.
o Performing monitoring duties.
o Assist with Calculation of flow rates and formulas.
o Assist with performance of flow back operations.
o Assist with training and mentoring FST’s in step one and two.
o Complete Field ticket and obtain customer signature.
o Direct communication with managers, Service Company and Company personnel on job progress, operations, etc.…
• Step Three (18 months minimum):
o Ability to install operate and remove frac stacks, hydraulic chokes, zipper manifold, BOP, sand knockout, flow back manifold, plug catcher, etc.. without supervision.
o Training and mentoring FST’s in step one and two.
o Calculate flow rates and formulas.
o Perform flow back operations.
o Trouble shoot field issues and make decisions independently.
o Knowledge and ability to design a flow back plan.
o Proficient to handle blowout environment.
o Complete third party Well Control program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be able to travel for extensive amount of days and be on call 24/7.
Must maintain a safe driving record as required by company policy.
Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram forms. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
3-6 months related experience or training.
Versatility in all OSES product lines.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to read and write English.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel. Reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk to hear.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Requires exposure to moderate noise levels, as well as warm, hot and cold temperatures.
||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Must be proficient with a computer/laptop.
• Ability to work and drive in all weather conditions.
• Ability to travel to other facilities, if required.
• Ability to think quickly in emergency type of situations on job site locations.
• Ability to operate hand tools.
• Basic math and algebra skills.
• Must have mechanical abilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Familiar with tools and equipment utilized by company, preferred.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Must be able to travel for extensive amount of days and be on call 24/7.
• Must maintain a safe driving record as prescribed by company policy.
• Must successfully pass pre- and post-employment drug and alcohol tests per company policy.
• Must be able to frequently lift and move materials up to 95 pounds.
• Requires pushing and pulling up to 140 pounds of force, bending, standing, kneeling, carrying, sitting, climbing for extended periods of time each day.
• Requires appropriate PPE to be worn; safety glasses, steel toe boots, ear plugs etc.…
• Requires exposure to moderate noise levels.
• Exposure to warm, hot and cold temperatures.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend