||Sr Machine Operator
||Are you interested in a position that is challenging and innovative? For over 75 years, Oil States Industries, Inc. has been a highly respected technology and solutions pioneer manufacturing diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense,
and general industrial applications worldwide.
Oil States recognizes that our diverse workforce is our greatest asset. We offer a competitive pay package, including an annual incentive bonus program for all employees. When we contribute to the company’s success, we all win.
Employees enjoy paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick time; 401(k) plans with company match; and a tuition reimbursement program. Our healthcare programs include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance,
and flexible spending accounts.
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Come join our team!
Oil States is currently looking for qualified candidates for a Senior Machine Operator.
Prepares and operates machines to process/produce a high quality product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares machine for production by checking operating parameters and equipment for safety.
• Makes certain all materials for production are available and machinery is ready.
• Operates various rubber mixing or processing machinery.
• Inspects own work and work of others.
• Repairs defective parts under direction of supervisor.
• Leads operators on a complete production line.
• Cleans equipment/recommends any unscheduled cleaning or maintenance requirements.
• Completes manufacturing paperwork.
• Assists with maintenance when necessary.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Loads and unloads rubber from skids.
• Trains new hires as necessary.
• Assists in packaging for shipment.
• Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Minimum of three years related experience.
• Conversion of weights and measures.
• Comprehension of written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Basic mathematical skills (addition/subtraction, multiplication/division).
• Prolonged standing.
• Frequent bending, pushing, pulling and stooping.
• Press operators lift, pull and carry in excess of 75 pounds.
• Blaster operators lift, pull and carry in excess of 20 pounds.
• Deflasher operators lift, pull and carry in excess of 20 pounds.
• Arc spray operators lift, pull and carry in excess of 40 pounds.
• Work in heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
Company offered benefits:
• 2 weeks paid vacation (prorated for first year)
• 10 company paid holidays
• Eligible to participate in the company’s Bonus Plan
• Paid sick leave
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance plans beginning first day of employment
We may also consider candidates for a lower level position depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate and the needs of the business.
By contractual requirements, the project and job location for this position requires that all persons establish proof of US Citizenship.
Be part of what’s next at Oil States Industries, Inc.!
Over 75 years in business
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend