||Are you interested in a position that is challenging and innovative? For over 75 years, Oil States Industries, Inc. has been a highly respected technology and solutions pioneer manufacturing diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense,
and general industrial applications worldwide.
Oil States recognizes that our diverse workforce is our greatest asset. We offer a competitive pay package, including an annual incentive bonus program for all employees. When we contribute to the company’s success, we all win.
Employees enjoy paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick time; 401(k) plans with company match; and a tuition reimbursement program. Our healthcare programs include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance,
and flexible spending accounts.
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Come join our team!
Oil States is currently looking for qualified candidates for a Maintenance II position.
Maintain or repair equipment and facilities including mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic machinery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Diagnose basic problems of inoperative equipment or faulty conditions.
• Repair or recommend repair of equipment with faulty properties.
• Read basic blueprints and equipment manuals.
• Perform preventative maintenance as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• At least two (2) years general maintenance experience or experience in a related area.
• Basic verbal and written communication skills in English Understanding of basic shop mathematics.
• General working knowledge of basic processes of mechanics, hydraulics, and electrical theory.
• Provide standard hand tools used in performance of job function.
• Capable of building repair and maintenance including basic electrical service.
• Capable of repair and maintenance of production equipment.
• Willingness to learn.
• Prolonged standing or walking.
• Frequent bending, pulling, pushing, climbing of ladders and carrying tools and materials.
• Regularly lifting up to 50 pounds and up to 80 pounds occasionally.
• Work in extreme heat and cold.
Benefits the company offers:
• 2 weeks paid vacation (prorated for first year)
• 10 company paid holidays
• Eligible to participate in the company’s Bonus Plan
• Paid sick leave
• Competitive medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance plans beginning first day of employment
• 401k company match
Due to the nature of certain client contracts with Oil States Industries, US Citizenship is required for this position.
Be part of what’s next at Oil States Industries, Inc.!
Over 75 years in business
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend