||OSES - Flowback Operator
||POSITION SUMMARY: A Flowback Operator will be responsible for location setup, drill-out, well testing and reporting procedures. Furthermore, the individual will ensure quality control and safe operations during all aspects of the operations.
**Level determined by experience
FLOWBACK OPERATOR I – APPRENTICE FLOWBACK OPERATOR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work in the shop/yard testing, repairing, cleaning, painting and maintaining equipment and parts as needed.
Maintain shop, yard and locations in a clean and orderly manner as needed.
• With the assistance of other operators and employees, unloads and assembles the equipment to be used, sets up the service units, and assists the rig up/down as needed.
• Observes safe working practices, safety rules, and regulations by becoming familiar with correct SOP & HSE procedures. Complies with HSE & client safety policies and procedures. Initiates job safety analysis (JSA) procedures and hazard recognition practices
prior to any job task. Corrects hazards immediately or reports to the Field Operations Manager, District Manager, HSE Manager, and/or Flowback Operator II, III, or IV.
• Communicate effectively with employees, the customer representative and/or other third party service companies.
• Learn to accurately collect, measure and record applicable data.
• Learn to perform testing as required by customer including but not limited to collecting gas samples, API, Chlorides, Salinity, BS&W, Grind Out, etc.
• Learn to tear down and reassemble gate valves, plug valves, dump valves, back pressure valves, and pilots.
• Become familiar with all testing equipment, including but not limited to, 1502 iron, plug valves, plug valve manifolds, plugcatchers/partscatchers, sandtraps, test separators, flarestacks, compressors and combustors.
• Learn to effectively communicate well performance through the use of well testing reporting, typically through Excel spreadsheets and/or custom client programs.
• Learn to communicate with operator representatives on reports/paperwork including but not limited to damage reports, invoices, equipment tracking, etc.
• Learn to troubleshoot and replace malfunctioning parts on company equipment as well as on completion and production equipment as needed.
• Learn to maintain equipment repair logs as needed.
• Works overtime and rotating shifts as required, often remaining on location for extended periods of time.
• Willing to learn and take instruction from managers and Flowback Operators II, III, and IV.
• Ensures the accurate completion of all paperwork including, but not limited to, DVIR, JSA, Rig-Up & Rig-Down Sheets, Job Checklist, Loadout Forms, and DOT Inspections.
• Assist in maintenance of equipment in the field as well as in the yard.
• Willingly utilize various company-supplied resources such as email, HazardScout, Wells Fargo, ADP, etc.
• Wears appropriate PPE as required.
• Participates in all JSA meetings.
• Drivers (CDL & non-CDL) will accurately maintain all required paperwork, files, and logs.
• Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains records and receipts.
• Submits all timesheets and approved reimbursements in an accurate and timely manner.
• Comply with Attendance Standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
||FLOWBACK OPERATOR I – APPRENTICE FLOWBACK OPERATOR
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions, including inclement weather.
• Ability to work weekends and overtime as required unless scheduled time off has been approved.
• Ability to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Ability to swing 8-10 pound hammer repetitively.
• Ability to be on call 24/7 and work shifts beginning at any time of day or night with reasonable notice unless scheduled time off has already been approved.
. May be required to be clean shaven.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend