||OSES - District Manager
||POSITION SUMMARY: Manage district operations to include, scheduling jobs, oil field service and rental equipment, personnel and financial reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain an organization to meet or exceed District objectives.
• Ensure efficient delivery of services on all company product lines by monitoring job quality, job safety, and standard practices.
• Manage equipment usage and preventative maintenance schedules.
• Engage in performance management of subordinate employees to include but not limited to hiring, firing, coaching, counseling, training and development.
• Carefully monitor performance of all subordinates through close personal contact to ensure achievement of established performance standards and identify personnel with promotion potential.
• Keep immediate supervisor informed of all aspects of district activity; maintain daily jobs and report data to Operations Manager daily.
• Organize and promote effective communication between the dispatchers and the sales team as well as all employees.
• Communicate effectively with Supervisor and Human Resources prior to all hires and terminations.
• Manage training schedules for all new employees and existing employees.
• Complete and deliver financial report, morning report and any other reports and charts as requested.
• Ensure effective scheduling for all upcoming jobs. Ensure proper crew is assigned.
• Manage call flow received from clients and ensure satisfaction is delivered.
• Deliver excellent customer service to all employees and clients daily.
• Ensure all repairs and parts are completed on all vehicles daily.
• Process and manage Purchase Order numbers and location bills.
• Monitor pre- and post-trips to ensure proper and timely completion of forms.
• Proactively participate in the safety process to promote safe working conditions and ensure adherence to regulatory government and company compliance.
• Conduct field evaluations on quality and completeness of work performed.
• Responsible for all paper work being turned into head office prior to all deadlines.
• All other duties as assigned.
||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Basic math and algebra skills
• Ability to operate hand tools
• Ability to operate a crane truck and trailer
• Ability to travel to jobsites and other facilities
• Demonstrated ability to diagnose increasingly complex business or technical problems and recommend solutions
• Demonstrated ability in successfully leading and supervising people and projects.
• Experience in managing small groups
• Expert ability to maintain composure when faced with conflict and ability to quickly and effectively adjust as team role changes
• Effective problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills.
• Advanced written and verbal English communications skills.
• Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
• Basic to intermediate computer skills utilizing Microsoft Suite; possess ability to learn company specific applications
• Able to travel Up to 30% of the time
• Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
• Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in field operations on all product lines such as Wireline, Thru Tubing, Isolation Tool Operator, Performance Fluids, Well Testing, or Frac Stacks & Rentals, and worked as level 3 field service operator in these related
• Developed field service operators level 1 and 2’s in the various product lines successfully to the next level.
• Expert knowledge of all oil field service and rental equipment utilized by company.
• Must have knowledge of common best practices for the oil and gas industry
• Must be able to read, write and speak in English
• Must maintain a safe driving record as prescribed by company policy
• Must be able to occasionally lift and move materials up to 50 pounds.
• Exposure to moderate noise levels, vibrations and bright lights
• Bending, lifting, climbing, pushing, pulling, kneeling, sitting and standing (occasionally) for long periods of time.
• Exposure to all climate types: hot and cold temperatures, humidity, rain, snow, etc.
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR LICENCES:
• CDL drivers license
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend