Location: Millsap, Midland, or Pleasanton, Texas
The Director of Perforating Operations is the leader of the perforating well-site technical support daily operations and will be responsible for the effective management of field services and gun-loading teams. This position is expected to improve profitability
and maximize performance and customer support.
• Responsible for employee management and development, inventory management through district supervisors, operations, service, HSE structure, QAQC , training, planning and budget management.
• Manages customer relationships by communicating with on operational requirements, technical job data, detailed job planning and follow-up, performance feedback and any service quality related issues.
• Works with field services and gun-loading teams on process improvement initiatives, troubleshooting and the coordination of all required record keeping, invoicing and reporting.
• Communicates regularly with Technical Solutions VP on the status of personnel, staffing levels, productivity, revenue/earnings and any developments regarding service issues or customer concerns
• Interfaces with multiple technical resources across the business to drive a superior, differentiated, and sustained customer experience
• Promotes effective communication and teamwork between regional personnel to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
• Ensures compliance of all Federal, State, County, and Local regulations applicable to explosives operations.