||Inside Sales New Business Development
||Regional Adv - Mountain
Maintain a level of visibility for NCM in the regional ad community via telephone. Collaborate via telephone with RVPs and outside team members to meet or exceed monthly revenue budget for territory and increase local theater level utilization.
- Strong Experience over the phone: cold calling and business development
- Establish good relationships with outside account directors and RVPs in the field over the phone
- Maintain a level of visibility for NCM in the regional ad community over the phone
- Identify and source clients to advertise in NCM locations through telemarketing presence.
- Develop new accounts in assigned territory over the phone.
- Learn and present advantages of in theatre advertising vs. other media formats.
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue budget for territory working with outside sales team member
- Handle all operational issues relating to the smooth implementation of sold ad schedules.
- Strong experience cold calling via telephone
- Sales experience necessary with demonstrated closing ability.
- Media sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be results oriented and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment.
- High School diploma or GED; and/or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in media or advertising sales.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email:
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend