||Regional Digital Specialist
||Online & Mobile
National CineMedia LLC is looking for an Advertising Digital Sales Specialist to join our growing digital ad sales team.
The ideal candidate is one who has a passion for digital advertising and prior experience with the digital sales process.
The ideal candidate must be capable of presenting articulately, enthusiastically and persuasively in person, on the phone and in writing.
In this role, the core responsibilities are to grow NCM’s advertiser base within specific verticals and to achieve specific revenue targets as well as:
- Work collaboratively with other offices to drive revenue growth in all vertical groups from new and existing customers.
- Use your knowledge of regional clients and agencies to develop high-level relationships.
- Work consultatively with major customers to optimize their advertising spends.
- Understand, adapt and contribute to the evolution of our advertising products and services.
- Establish and maintain advertising agency relations while being a positive and influential presence in your region.
- Analytical thinking and ability to make data driven decisions that benefit NCM and our partners.
- Cross-functional knowledge of sales and operations.
- Strategic vision for regional growth and creative thinker.
- BA/BS degree in related field.
Exceptional academic experience required.
- 2 + years advertising sales experience
- Knowledge of regional client base and agencies and Internet advertising experience required.
- 50% travel as required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NCM endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual
with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact People
& Organization at (303)792-8899 or send an email to
P&O@ncm.com with your specific accommodation request.
National CineMedia, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend