The Director – Marketing Solutions is responsible for the strategic development of media marketing solutions for various brand categories within the national sales organization. This role works closely with Account Directors and senior sales leadership to develop
strategic, creative and sellable branded content ideas while representing marketing in client meetings to present concepts, assess client needs and effectively manage marketing opportunities to best maximize revenue goals. The Director – Marketing Solutions
will facilitate client presentations and sales tools that best communicate NCM offerings and our competitive advantage in the media marketplace.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Thought leadership and creative development: Ideation leader in partnering with sales, creative and other marketing team members to develop branded content and activation ideas based on client RFP’s and other brand briefings. Activate creative sessions to
best develop marketing solutions designed to answer strategic media challenges for various categories and brands looking for impactful communication programming in the premium video space.
• Strategic and creative pitch packaging: Author clear, concise and creative decks that “bring to life” sellable ideas that leverage NCM properties, film studio launches, interactive assets and promotional assets within our product portfolio. Partner with account
directors, product marketing, research, creative and planning departments to garner necessary information for presentation development that tells a compelling story and provides creative solutions that align with a brand’s strategy and communication goals.
• Client presentation and initiation: Attend key client and agency presentations to present creative solutions and engage with teams to sell-through programs with account leads. Act as the marketing voice for NCM and utilize meeting feedback to reshape opportunities
to help continue the selling cycle.
• Innovation through proactive thinking: Develop proactive ideas and pitch strategies for high-value client targets with sales directors utilizing marketing insights, research and strong sales team collaboration to capitalize on new, underspending or lapsed
• Internal collaborator and leader: Collaborate across the NCM organization and act as a positive team member and role model for team members and support staff. Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and provide mentorship and
a strong voice in elevating the performance among team and other critical stakeholders.
• 10-12 experience at an agency, media company or sales organization working in branded content, marketing partnership or other relevant client solutions roles.
• Strong experience developing marketing presentations with strategic and creative solutions to business challenges in the marketing and media space.
• Team leader, collaborator and problem-solver that can work across a matrixed-organization and navigates smoothly through various disciplines within a company structure.
• Well-versed in the media landscape across premium video, digital and other platforms using branded content with national advertising clients to achieve media goals.
• Eager, inquisitive and loves to be part of the fast-paced, creative and evolving media world – great communicator excited about new ideas, challenging convention and solving problems.
• Custom Show skills a real plus – comfortable working with this presentation software.
• Comfortable demonstrating NCM core values consistently:
o Passion for Movies
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 10-12 years
Education: A college degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41