||Help Desk Administrator I
||Enterprise Info Serv Ops
Provide a single point of contact to the organization for information technology related problems to an internal user community of approximately 600+ users. Assist users with telephone, email, or trouble tickets inquiries to resolve or escalate IT systems
issues and problems. Provide support and incident management and user communications for IT systems faults and service requests. Support is conducted verbally over the phone, via email, on-site, or thru a remote connection. This person must be organized,
able to multi-task, and have strong customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer as many inbound Help Desk Calls Live as possible.
- Promptly retrieve Voicemail to the Help Desk, opening tickets, and responding to the users.
- Monitor Multiple Open Ticket Queues, working tickets including and not limited to New Hire/ User Deletion tickets, payroll change summary, and Security Access Forms.
- Provides first level of technical support for all corporate systems and software components.
- Escalate all other issues by assigning the tickets to other individuals within IT or other departments.
- Handles all assigned technical support calls and enters all updates related to such calls to the centralized Help Desk database.
- Provide management accurate records, daily reports as requested, and recommendations related to open ticket status.
- Assist users with computer applications and navigation of applications to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Assist the Director of Customer Service in researching and analyzing the data, reports, trends, day to day operations of the Enterprise Information Systems department.
- Conduct all communication in a professional positive manner.
Experience and Training:
- Proven experience and functional knowledge of Help Desk procedures.
- Experience and knowledge of supporting Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10 operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365, Outlook, Internet Explorer, VPN, basic networking and connectivity, and Service Manager ticketing system.
- Excellent telephone oral (English Language) and written (English Language) communication.
- Excellent comprehension (IT technical and/or general) of verbal (English Language) and written (English Language) instructions, processes, procedures and policy.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, a customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Good time management, and organizational (computer file structuring, documents).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, phones, manage multiple ticket queues, etc.
- Ability to answer the phones and key data into the Help Desk Ticketing System.
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 2 years minimum IT Help Desk experience.
Education: A college degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend