||Enterprise Info Serv Ops
This position provides technical support for all corporate applications used by internal employees and its affiliates. This position will focus on providing support for Dynamix AX, Star Accounting Software, Solver BI360, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Office
2007 and 2010 to support the Finance team and FastPath. The position supports the People and Organization (P&O – human resources) department by providing application administration within the UltiPro software. The position also supports SharePoint which includes
the corporate intranet. When necessary, this position will work directly with product vendors to correct production issues. This position will also be involved in governance and compliance duties for the Enterprise Information Services (EIS) department.
Responsibilities include ensuring security compliance, following policy and procedures per official EIS department controls and SOX guidelines and compliance with reporting requirements. In addition, serve as an EIS representative on Finance and P&O projects
for the support and maintenance of applications as well as conferring with users to establish requirements for new systems or modifications to existing systems. All of this support is conducted in person, verbally over the phone, via email or utilizing remote
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
This individual can expect to spend their time:
• Troubleshooting financial and human resources software issues.
• Querying financial databases.
• Creating and modifying financial and human resources reports.
• Providing training for the Finance and P&O departments.
• Maintaining support tickets and answering questions related to issues or escalations.
• Support Finance and P&O projects for EIS.
• Providing subject matter expertise, administration and EIS support of Dynamix AX, Solver BI360, FastPath, Crystal Reports, UltiPro and Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 for the Finance and P&O departments.
• Researching technical processes using SQL, supplemental sources such as error logs and product technical documentation.
• Identifying solutions to resolve problems or improve productivity.
• Communicating with the business community in a professional manner.
• Handling all assigned technical support tickets and calls, enter all updates related to such calls into the Help Desk ticketing system and keep the Help Desk Manager aware of any production outages as well as sensitive or escalated issues.
• Provide governance and compliance support by participating in technical audits, updating and creating policies and procedures, and executing disaster recovery and business continuity testing.
• Assisting in the day-to-day operations of the EIS department.
• Enhancing technical expertise through education, project assignments and professional activities.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL or other relational database experience.
• Have basic knowledge of corporate accounting functions relative to a publically-traded company.
• Possess basic knowledge of general computer hardware and software.
• Have understanding of working within Information Technology projects including software development life cycle management.
• Excellent comprehension (technical and/or general) of verbal (English Language) and written (English Language) instructions, processes, procedures and policies.
• Ability to work under pressure managing multiple priorities and complete projects on time within a fast paced environment. Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with others.
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
• 1+ years of Information Technology experience supporting business application systems or other technical areas.
• 2+ years of general experience with MS Windows 7, XP Vista Operating Systems, MS Office 2007 & 2010, Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, basic networking and troubleshooting connectivity including VPN
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Licensure / Certification: SharePoint, SQL, .NET, Finance, Epicor, MS certifications
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend