||Client Response Specialist I
Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses.
The Client Response Specialist I position provides client support guidance, hardware and software support, and network service to ensure advertising and network equipment remains functional with acceptable playback quality. The Client Response Specialist is
essential in supporting and maintaining an ongoing relationship with existing clients and vendors.
The Client Response Specialist I provides support via telephone, email, and via the NCM internal ticket management system (CRM) to assist in maintaining the DCN network and client advertising distribution. Also acts as a support center for theatre, client,
and vendor questions about services and programs.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Customer focused expectation
• Strong and effective communication skills, including exercising patience and empathy when working with clients in potentially stressful conversations.
• Provide first-line support for all clients reported concerns, working to resolve while on the call, but ultimately focused on a quality customer experience overall with NCM.
• Must be able to recognize, adapt and respond to various types of clients and their needs in order to create a successful customer experience, while effectively trouble-shooting and resolving their technical issues.
Troubleshoot and maintain the Digital Cinema Network (DCN)
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, audio, video, and network issues affecting the DCN, by making and receiving phone calls and emails, sometimes with the support of the theatre staff, theatre’s tech services, third party vendors, or NCM Field Operations.
• Consistently and accurately logging all phone calls and emails you make and receive throughout the work day.
Network support for the DCN and Satellite Network
• Identify, troubleshoot and isolate LAN, Satellite, and Terrestrial circuits by email or phone support for the DCN network. Refer issues as needed to third party providers for repair. Escalate and verify resolution of issues as needed.
Build your knowledge base at an accelerated pace to improve the efficiency of NOC operations
• With over 50 different Automation setups, 12 different clients, 10 different types of DCP projectors and sound processors, the ability to learn quickly, retain and apply what you learn, and attention to detail are essential.
• Not all training is formalized and the CR Specialist I will be a self-starter on reviewing the training guides and documentation during the slow periods of the work day with a CR Specialist II or higher. Or when a new issue arises either by phone, email or
by a Client Response Specialist II or higher.
• Well-developed customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal), including strong phone contact handling skills and active listening ability.
• High customer and service orientation, including ability to adapt/respond to different types of clients & their needs.
• Successfully identify, assess and trouble-shoot client’s needs to achieve client satisfaction; follow-up to ensure effective resolution as needed.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Have working knowledge of Routers, Hubs, Switches, protocols, TCPIP, Frame Relay, T1’s and Satellite technology
• Have working knowledge windows operating systems including XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10
• Familiarity with computer hardware, software, and A/V equipment.
• Ability to follow a diagram or a one-sheet to isolate faults in troubleshooting.
• Experience with ticketing system and VOIP phone systems.
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
• 1-3 years customer-facing customer service experience, including strong customer orientation
• 1-3 years hands-on networking / systems experience
• 1-3 years of Customer Service or Network Services Center experience
• Knowledge of LAN Switching, preferably Cisco switches
• Windows XP, 7, 10,
Education: Some college and vocational or equivalent experience.
• Open concept working environment
• Multiple line phone system uses on a daily basis
20 Hour Availability:
The NOC operates 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Work shifts change several times each year, you will be expected to be able to work any shift including the overnight shift, weekday shifts, and weekend shifts.
• The equipment used in the NRC is standard office equipment such as computers, computer monitors, printers, and multi line phones.
• Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend