||Regional Sales Assistant
As a sales assistant, primary duties include assisting the VP and Sales Team in complete support of sales team needs including proposals, travel arrangements, expense reports, research needs, requests for supplies and marketing materials and general coordination
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist Vice President and completely support all day-to-day operating functions (including but not limited to: creating and processing proposals, travel arrangements, calendar management, correspondence, expense reports, research needs, coordination of team).
• Create and maintain reports and spreadsheets.
• Work with AD’s and Sales Planning Team to request proposals, (RFP’s), process and coordinate implementation of advertising contracts.
• Assist all regional salespeople and office staff (6) with various administrative needs, including contract documentation, proposal requests and follow-up.
• Monitor and traffic creative media in coordination with Colorado office.
• Occasional client interaction.
• Maintain files and project work as directed.
• Input and manage client information in CRM system, client list and distribute leads.
• Process commission splits as required for Sales team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Good organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
• Detail oriented and self-motivating.
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment.
• Acceptance and adherence to NCM Core Values
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 1-3 years
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Licensure / Certification:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, filing, packaging and shipping promotional materials, some light business travel, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email: P&O@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend