The Animator/VFX Artist for our Centennial, Colorado-based team will create 3D scenes, animations and effects as well as 2D motion graphics. The right candidate should be a passionate designer with an attention to detail who can take an idea through the 3D/VFX
pipeline from concept to completion. This candidate should work well in a group atmosphere, be able to multitask and adapt for tight deadlines for National and Regional content creation, as well as graphics for our Noovie pre-show and internal promotional
campaigns. This candidate should also have great time management skills and be a creative problem solver.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• The Animator/VFX position is responsible for professionally designing and animating National/Regional advertising spots, with a focus on 3D animation and visual effects. In addition, this position requires technical knowledge of 3D render farms, explorations
into software and plug-ins to further the department’s capabilities and all aspects of the 3D animation/VFX pipeline.
• Concept/Design/Animate marketing presentations, circuit institutional ads and company sales materials.
• Work collaboratively within a team environment, with other groups, and have the communication skills to take the lead if needed.
• Minimum of 4 years hands-on work experience in 3D animation/VFX and/or have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Effects & Animation. Must be proficient in Autodesk 3DS Max, a generalist able to work efficiently in all areas of the 3D production/VFX pipeline.
• Must have strong working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Must work effectively with others in a deadline driven environment.
• Provide either online animation/VFX/motion graphics portfolio link OR animation/VFX/motion graphics portfolio on DVD for review.
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training
Experience: 4 years of professional motion graphic design/VFX experience.
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email: P&O@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41