||Desktop Support Technician II
||Enterprise Info Serv Ops
This position is responsible for Desktop Support of the following; Windows, MAC Computer Hardware, Software and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
The ideal candidate can expect to spend their time trouble shooting/ creating solutions, tier one office IT related issues, such as but not limited to; creating tickets within Service Manager as well as logging updates, answering questions related to open
tickets while showing strong customer service skills, communicating information in terms understandable to users with basic skills proactively, in addition to troubleshooting and resolving computer software and hardware related issues. This position will also
be responsible for a tier 1 involvement with System Center Configuration Manager, which includes creating application packages and images for all NCM hardware. This support role is conducted in person, verbally, over the phone, via email or through a remote
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshoot/resolve end user issues in a mixed Windows and Mac OS X environment (Majority Windows but Mac experience in addition to is highly preferable.)
- Superior oral and written communications skills required.
- Proficient in updating service tickets translatable to peers and management as well as working with ticketing systems.
- Handle all Windows and Mac desktop support tickets in an efficient manner and enters all updates into the Microsoft Service Manager ticketing system- including all attempts to visit users.
- Provide tier one technical support for all basic software and hardware related issues.
- Participate in activities for implementing and rollout of new or existing systems and applications for the user community.
- Assist in training of the user community on systems and applications.
- Provide management accurate timelines, progress reports, and recommendations related to open ticket status and assigned projects.
- Assist in improving and reporting workflow procedures.
- Enhance technical expertise through education, project assignments, and professional activities.
- A + Certified
- Excellent problem solving skills, thorough knowledge of Windows and
MAC computer hardware, operating systems, and software.
- Minimum 4 years’ hardware installing and configuring Operating Systems, Drivers, MS Office and other business applications, knowledge, administration, and support of Microsoft Win7/10 Operating Systems.
- General experience with MS Office, Internet Explorer and in depth knowledge of Outlook, general networking and troubleshooting connectivity including VPN.
- Troubleshooting Network Printers, drivers, connectivity, spooler errors, etc.
- Experience with building laptop and desktop images with SCCM 2012 R2 or similar product.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical employees across the enterprise.
- Excellent oral (English Language) and written (English Language) communication.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with others.
- Excellent comprehension (IT technical and/or general) of verbal (English Language) and written (English Language) instructions, processes, procedures and policy.
- Good time management, organizational (computer file structuring, documents), manage multiple tasks or projects at one time.
- Must possess the ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced, dynamic environment with a positive "can do" attitude
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 4 years of related Windows and
MAC work experience.
Education: A college degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
NCM endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of
the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact People & Organization at (303)792-8899 or send an email to
P&O@ncm.com with your specific accommodation request.
National CineMedia, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability
or veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend