We are looking for someone with strong people, communication, organization and prioritization skills to lead and manage various projects. This team provides a service to every stakeholder in the company, by initiating, directing, tracking, planning and managing
all creative needs. This support ranges from our internal creative initiatives to external ad production and to materials needed to close a deal. This candidate will be the main initiation point for all creative production needs, provide essential support
and direction to internal/external clients and creative teams. The responsibilities consist of the following:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collection and review of creative assets.
- Acquires project requirements and specifications, and creates a detailed project plan.
- Initiation of creative production orders.
- Daily contact with clients and internal creative resources regarding any creative production
- Interface with all necessary departments to support the regular upload, scheduling and multicast of all content created for clients and partners.
- Helps provide art direction and copy writing if the needed
- Conducts scope and other creative brainstorming meetings.
- Creates detailed project schedules, job estimates, maintaining records of tasks and action items.
- Resource management - Assigns tasks to internal/external resources, estimates level of effort and tracks progress and budget.
- Workflow management - manages project workflow, facilitates and communication between clients, staff and vendors.
- Ensures quality control and routes projects for proper approvals.
- Promptly communicates delays, budget issues or any other relevant concerns to the appropriate parties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- College degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to foster a productive and professional communication process with clients, vendors and staff.
- Strong creative direction background and the ability to communicate with creative internal staff the objectives of clients and quality standards of National CineMedia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with creative applications, processes and file types.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail, follow through and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently are essential.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- General marketing and media knowledge.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in making decisions that impact internal and external stakeholders.
- Talent for light copywriting is desirable.
- NCM endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete
any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact People & Organization at (303)792-8899 or send an email to
P&O@ncm.com with your specific accommodation reque
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend