Essential Job Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the scheduling and verification of contracts, media buys, and ad schedule instructions for multiple National Onscreen and LEN programs.
- Schedule contracts and media buys, on a daily basis, for playback programming of multiple National onscreen and lobby programs.
- Update and maintain, on a daily basis, the playback programming of multiple National onscreen and lobby programs per the additions and changes of ad schedules and associated media.
- Update and maintain movie groups and special programs per playlist scheduling instructions.
- Update and maintain DCS movies and feature codes.
- Interface with Media Programming scheduling team to coordinate and accomplish scheduling responsibilities.
- Perform multiple audits to ensure accuracy of scheduled contracts and ad schedule instructions for multiple on-screen and lobby programs.
- Interface with Sales Operations to resolve any scheduling and media discrepancies and outstanding issues.
- Attend weekly meetings with Sales Operations to complete audits and discuss upcoming scheduling activity.
- Compile and send back requested audit data summaries as requested.
- Pull specific circuit playlists for theatre scheduling reference and/or third party field audits.
- Travel to local theatres monthly for on-site field audits.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and 2-4 years of business experience demonstrating success with duties of responsibility.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Consistent and dependable work habits. Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines. Ability to learn on the job.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request and accommodation,
please contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email:
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend