||Application Administrator I
||Enterprise Info Serv Ops
Provide technical support to defined end user groups. Under limited supervision, work with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. Has technical experience related to studying
and analyzing system’s needs, systems development, systems process analysis, design, and re-engineering. Has experience with business management, systems engineering, operations research, and management engineering aspects of the role. Responsible for change
management procedures regarding the installation and testing of all upgrades and enhancements for application and some infrastructure. Knowledgeable in system security and the associated requirements for their application. May have specialization in particular
software or business applications utilized in an end user environment. Keeps abreast of technological developments and applications.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Handles all assigned technical support tickets and calls, enter all updates related to such calls into the Help Desk ticketing system, and keeps the Help Desk Manager aware of any sensitive or escalating issues.
• Provides second level of technical support for all corporate systems and software components.
• Participates in the activities for the implementation and rollout of new or existing applications and updates into QA, UAT and Production environments.
• Participate in the configuration of applications based on defined business processes.
• Designation of any bugs/deficiencies in the deployment of applications via ticketing system.
• Involved in post-implementation support and maintenance and change management of the applications.
• Provides subject matter expertise for all applications assigned.
• Working with NCM user community to define, document and understand existing business processes and procedures systems.
• Working with the NCM user community to identify and prioritize projects and enhancements
• processes and procedures systems.
• Assist with problem management activities such as root cause analysis.
• Assist users with PC applications question.
• Assist in the day to day operations of the EIS Operations department.
• Provide management accurate timelines, progress reports and recommendations related to open ticket status.
• Enhance technical expertise through education, project assignments and professional activities.
• Review and request software and hardware changes with EIS Software Development
• Supports off-hours activities.
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a support environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully with a diverse group of customers.
• Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly is required.
• Professional attitude and work habits.
• General project management skills including a demonstrated ability to manage own time well and achieve objectives required.
• Understands software and hardware requirements of varied departmental systems.
• Understands the workflow and process requirements of complex application systems.
• Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining and administering complex applications.
• Understands business function related to the application.
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical employees across the enterprise.
• Research technical processes using SQL, supplemental sources such as error logs and product technical documentation. Identify solutions to resolve problems or improve efficiency.
• Excellent oral (English language) and written (English Language) communication.
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with others.
• Excellent comprehension (IT technical and/or general) of verbal (English Language) and written (English Language) instructions, processes, procedures and policy.
• Good time management, organizational (computer file structuring, documents), manage multiple tasks or projects at one time.
• Prior experience with and knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Databases.
• Prior experience with and knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems.
• General experience with MS Office, Internet Explorer and general networking and troubleshooting connectivity including VPN.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
• Passion for Movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 2 years
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email: P&O@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend