• College degree or equivalent. 1-3 years relevant business experience preferred.
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented and customer service/solutions focused.
• Demonstrated project management, organizational, customer service, communication (written and verbal)
and critical thinking skills.
• Must be willing to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Must be self-starting, flexible and willing to operate within a team environment.
• Must be highly trainable and willing to learn.
• Ability to properly prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Working level knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide
the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
1-3 years relevant experience preferred
Education: College degree
or equivalent experience.
(e.g., Office environment, exposure to computer screens, etc.).
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
NCM endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled
veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application
process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact People & Organization at (303)792-8899 or send an email to
P&O@ncm.com with your specific accommodation request.
National CineMedia, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.