The Interactive Designer will fill a growing need as NCM expands into new digital opportunities. This position will support the design team’s development of creative assets, which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Digital advertising (both static images and animated HTML5 ads)
• Assets for social media, web pages, apps, games, and other user experience-based deliverables
• Web-based forms and email components
• Illustrative poster artwork
• On-screen assets, graphics, and artwork
• Print and other graphic design collateral
This position will report to the Associate Creative Director to produce engaging digital and print products for internal and external clients. The Interactive Designer shall be proactive to learn new technologies and share information with the team regularly.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage multiple concurrent projects within a team environment to produce high-quality design and digital executions for NCM’s national, regional, and internal clients.
• Work efficiently to support the production of a high volume of deliverables.
• Collaborate with the development team to ensure projects are handed off smoothly.
• Facilitate professional development for other members in the design group to ensure that the team continues to grow and perform at a high level.
• Provide additional creative and technical support where required with other projects and tasks to be determined.
Knowledge of/Skilled in/Ability to:
• Self-driven and motivated designer with a contemporary design sense.
• Attention to detail with the ability to take a project from concept to completion.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication, written, grammar, and spelling skills.
• Ability to proofread and check work for consistency.
• Superb ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
• Must be proficient using the following software:
o Adobe Animate/Flash
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe InDesign
o Adobe Illustrator
o Microsoft PowerPoint
o Microsoft Word
• Strong sense of urgency in accomplishing goals.
• Provide either online digital portfolio link or digital portfolio for review, including samples of your creative process.
• In your cover letter, please include the title of your favorite movie.
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities in qualifying.
Experience: 4-6 years of increasingly responsible and related experience in field.
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Licensure / Certification:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email: P&O@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend