||Regional Account Director
||Regional Adv - North Atlantic
||NCM is THE connector between brands and movie audiences, offering broad reach and unparalleled viewer engagement through the largest cinema advertising network in the country and a fast-growing digital platform. With over 600 employees nationwide, we provide
the opportunity for professional development and empowerment in a fun, evolving, and inclusive environment.
We are currently seeking a Regional Account Director with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience who epitomizes our values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Creativity, Customer-Focus, and Passion for Movies. In an age where brands struggle to
reach an increasingly fragmented audience, you’ll have the chance to sell BIG, offering your clients ad space on 50-foot HD screens and access to over 700 million moviegoers each year. With over 20,500 screens in over 1,600 theaters in 189 Designated Market
Areas®, we aren’t just America’s Movie Network but the #1 Millennial weekend network of any kind in the U.S. NCM Digital goes beyond the big screen, offering new and innovative online and mobile solutions for reaching movie audiences outside of the theater,
capturing their attention before and after the film. As a Regional Account Director, you’ll help your clients reach the right audience – their target audience.
• Meet and exceed monthly sales budgets and goals by promoting and selling NCM’s full line of in-theater and digital advertising platforms.
• Increase revenue by generating new clients, either directly through prospecting and cold calling, or through ad agencies.
• Work with the Research and Marketing groups to create compelling and effective sales presentations.
• Schedule and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to close business, selecting and pricing creative solutions to meet each client’s budget, needs and wants.
• Partner with Regional Digital team to develop cross-platform opportunities that meet customer needs; grow revenue by incorporating digital advertising solutions into new and existing accounts.
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence.
• Ensure clients receive superior customer service, directing accounts from proposal through post-analysis and managing all operational issues relating to the smooth implementation of sold ad schedules.
• Assist clients with all aspects of ad creation, providing and discussing specs and timelines and ensuring that NCM Creative meets client’s expectations.
• 3 years of outside sales experience necessary with demonstrated closing ability.
• 3 years of media sales experience preferred; digital sales experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must be results oriented and a self-starter.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
• The essential functions of the position will require driving regularly to meet with clients while bearing a laptop, cell phone and all necessary presentation, premium and promotional materials. Travel will also be required to the extent as prescribed by management
to necessarily carry out the duties of the position. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
On average, our Regional ADs make over $100K annually between base salary and commission potential. In addition to a competitive benefits package, National CineMedia also offers fun company perks, such as annual movie passes, charity half days, pet insurance,
flexible work schedules, and company events.
NCM endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the
application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact People & Organization at (303)792-8899 or send an email to P&O@ncm.com with your specific
National CineMedia, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend