The Asst. Manager – Marketing Solutions is responsible for supporting the strategic development of media marketing solutions within the national sales organization. This position will build client presentations by helping to identify strategic and creative
opportunities that leverage specific NCM assets that help in maximizing revenue opportunities. The Asst. Manager – Marketing Solutions will play a critical role in the creative packaging of client presentations including the writing, designing and the integration
of cross-departmental elements from various teams including strategic insights, creative and from account directors in the sales organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Creative pitch packaging: Support the strategic development and creative packaging of presentations for specific national category opportunities that help elevate the NCM media offering for specific clients within core categories. Develop story-driven pitch
proposals that creatively package NCM branded content solutions by using stellar writing skills and creativity to engage and excite potential clients.
• Category knowledge and research insight: Closely monitor target categories critical to the growth of the national sales organization. Leverage category knowledge to generate relevant ideas and insights for specific client pitches that align with the entertainment
space and our specific Noovie cinema assets. Support senior manager(s) in identifying and facilitating data and research specific to those clients offerings growth opportunities on the national sales business.
• Handle Other Projects as Directed: Participate in departmental brainstorms, drive process for creative development, oversee short-term and long-term projects, spearhead tactical promotional coordination and activation and other marketing projects as needed
• 3-5 years’ experience at an agency, media company or in a sales organization working as a coordinator, junior planner, marketing partnerships or other relevant client solutions roles.
• Strength in marketing presentation development with a creative eye and an ability to communicate business challenges in a marketing presentation.
• Good communicator, writer and able to cultivate working relationships with different departments within a matrix organization.
• Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of priorities with strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
• Custom Show skills a real plus – comfortable working with this presentation software.
• Comfortable demonstrating NCM core values consistently:
o Passion for Movies
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 3-5 years
Education: A college degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
(e.g., Office environment, exposure to computer screens, etc.)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Conditions: Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41