||Coordinator, PR & Communications
Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses.
The Coordinator, PR & Communications works closely with the Vice President of Corporate Communications in New York to manage all aspects of corporate communications and public relations for National CineMedia (NCM), America’s Movie Network. This role will be
a part of the NCM Brand Group team, which includes the SVP, Marketing, Sr. Director and Assistant Manager Brand & Consumer Marketing, and Specialist, Social Media. Core areas of responsibility include; working with NCM’s internal teams to create effective
employee communications programs; working with VP of Corporate Communications and external PR agency on trade, business and consumer PR campaigns to support NCM business objectives; PR media tracking and measurement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Support the Vice President of Corporate Communications in developing and implementing both external and internal communications strategies and plans;
• Develop PR materials including press releases, infographics, talking points, pitches, byline articles, internal company announcements, etc.;
• Support daily media relations and executive speaking engagement activities and coordinate campaigns with external PR agency;
• Monitor, analyze and interpret media coverage data to determine the success of communications strategies;
• Report PR results both internally and to outside partner stakeholders;
• Manage media contact database;
• Manage the communications-related sections of NCM’s Intranet and the Press section of NCM’s public website;
• Assist the Specialist, Social Media with NCM and Noovie social media channels.
• Maintain and manage vendor relationships;
• Collaborate with broader NCM Brand Group, Marketing, Sales and Human Resources teams to support cross-functional activities and projects
This is a very visible role that works across multiple departments. General role and responsibilities may be flexible work flows dictate.
• A passion for advertising, entertainment and the movies, with a keen interest in industry news and trends.
• Excellent writing skills – the ability to create both traditional business communications and engaging copy.
• College degree in Communications or Marketing preferred, or equivalent work experience with proven success.
• 1-2 years of relevant professional experience preferred.
• Ability to use statistics and related information to draw educated conclusions.
• Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Adobe software.
• Proficient in using online tools for tracking media and competitive intelligence. Familiarity with Cision media database management systems preferred.
• A professional image on the phone, in person and in written communications.
• Detail oriented, proficient at time management and multi-tasking.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment — both independently and collaboratively.
• A creative, curious, and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 1- 2 years related experience within a brand, agency, digital or media company; exposure to media landscape preferred, but not required.
Education: College degree in related field, or equivalent experience
Licensure / Certification: None required
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend