||Media Programming Regional Scheduler
This position is responsible for the scheduling, insertion and verification of contracts, media buys and ad schedules for multiple Regional Digital programs.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Update and maintain, on a daily basis, the playback programming of multiple Regional Digital lobby and onscreen programs.
• Booking of all Regional contracts.
• Verification and updates to scheduled tiers, jobs, weights, ratings, film titles, theatres, availability, ad schedules, and other specified contracted criteria via the Regional Contract Library.
• Update and maintain movie features and special programs per contract instructions via the Regional Contract Library.
• Interface with Media Programming scheduling team to coordinate and accomplish scheduling responsibilities.
• Creation of Make Good contracts.
• Schedule Regional creative changes and creative change rotations via the Regional Contract Library.
• Implement Regional scheduling weight and segment changes.
• Perform multiple audits to ensure accuracy of contracted ads for multiple on-screen and lobby programs.
• Compile weekly Exception Report for respective regions.
• Resolve back to back playback issues.
• Collaborate with the cross functional team of Sales Operations and Media Traffic to resolve any Scheduling, Media, and outstanding issues.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Consistent and dependable work habits.
• Excellent communication skills, organizational
and follow-up skills.
• Self-motivated to meet deadlines.
• Ability to learn on the job.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 2-4 years of business experience demonstrating success with duties of responsibility.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Licensure / Certification:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email: P&O@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend