The Local Account Director’s primary responsibility is to pitch and sell NCM advertising products - OnScreen, Lobby, Online and Mobile - to business clients within their geographic territory. The Local AD delivers customized marketing solutions to targeted,
engaged moviegoers through local relationships. Results are achieved by identifying key targets, cold calling, consulting, delivering proposals, closing contracts, and delivering superior customer service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Meet and exceed monthly sales budgets and goals by promoting and selling NCM’s full line of in-theater and digital advertising platforms.
• Increase revenue by generating new clients while retaining existing business, either directly through prospecting and cold calling, or through ad agencies.
• Work with the Research and Marketing groups to create compelling and effective sales presentations.
• Schedule and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to close business, selecting and pricing creative solutions to meet each client’s budget, needs and wants.
• Partner with Local Digital team to develop cross-platform opportunities that meet customer needs; grow revenue by incorporating digital advertising solutions into new and existing accounts.
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence.
• Ensure clients receive superior customer service, directing accounts from proposal through post-analysis and managing all operational issues relating to the smooth implementation of sold ad schedules.
• Assist clients with all aspects of ad creation, providing and discussing specs and timelines and ensuring that NCM Creative meets client’s expectations.
• Local sales experience with proven ability preferred, but not necessary; digital sales experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must be results oriented and a self-starter.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
• The essential functions of the position will require driving regularly to meet with clients while bearing a laptop, cell phone and all necessary presentation, premium and promotional materials. Travel will also be required to the extent as prescribed by management
to necessarily carry out the duties of the position. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: Local sales experience with proven ability preferred, but not necessary; digital sales experience a plus.
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41