||Client Response Manager
Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses.
The Client Response Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Network Operation Center (NOC), Corporate and Advertising WAN’s/LAN’s, satellite delivery network, and assigned special projects. Primary responsibility is to establish and maintain a
strong expectation of client support from the department.
The Client Response Manager will build and maintain a high level of services provided by the department to include, but not limited to, customer satisfaction ratings, ticket service scores and employee development modeling. This relies on striving for first
call resolutions, timely and appropriate follow ups, and focused execution on NCM advertising products being “on-screen” as expeditiously as possible.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Strong and effective communication skills, including exercising patience and empathy when working with clients in potentially stressful conversations.
• Lead by example for all Client Response interactions.
• Understand the various functions of a Network Operations Center.
• Understand a wide range of technical issues across the DCN network and direct resolutions for these issues in accordance with NCM Corporate Strategies.
• Must be a critical thinker and effective communicator, able to manage and direct the NOC staff to accomplish any given task in accordance with NCM Corporate Strategies.
• Ability to make good decisions under pressure, to see and understand the “big picture”, and work towards those “big picture” goals in accordance with NCM Corporate Strategies.
• Ability to work effectively and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment and positively motivate the people around him/her.
• Side by side call monitoring and feedback with all NOC personnel.
• Supervise and assess the performance of the NOC staff, and provide appropriate feedback and coaching to team members as needed to improve job performance and service delivery.
• Regularly monitor quality of inbound call and email responses from customers to assess NOC staff’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
• Use quality monitoring data to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
• In collaboration with the VP - Network Operations & Customer Support, assist in developing, creating and implementing quality processes and procedures for the NOC with the goal of effectively and efficiently providing quality customer service to NCM clients.
• Interact effectively in meetings, email, and phone with other NCM departments and external Vendors.
• On-call work is required to support shifts and employee time off needs.
• Must be flexible and available to accommodate shift work as needed should an emergency occur with the NOC staff.
• Provide customer support via telephone and email to assist the Network Operations Center when the NOC staff is shorthanded.
• Create detailed and understandable diagrams of client response expectations, networks, equipment, and work flow processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must be a team player and desire to work in a fast-paced, high volume, environment. Must be able to cultivate a strong, positive, working relationship
with all employees. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Well-developed and extensive customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal), including strong phone contact handling skills and active listening ability.
• High customer and service orientation, including ability to adapt/respond to different types of clients & their needs.
• Good working knowledge of the CRM Ticketing System and VOIP phone operations.
• Good working knowledge of Routers, Hubs, Switches, protocols, TCP/IP, WAN and Satellite technology.
• Good working knowledge of relationship between routers, switches, patch panels and connecting devices to the network.
• Good working knowledge of SNMP management tools (HP OpenView, UNIX, Performance management, RMON)
• Working experience with MS Office suite and Visio
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
• Good understanding of cabling (cat 5 and electrical).
Experience and Training:
• 7-10 years hands-on Customer Service or Customer Call Center experience
• 5-7 years of Network Operations Center experience or exposure
• Average Microsoft Suite – Word, PowerPoint
• Advanced Microsoft Suite – Excel, Visio
• Knowledge of CRM Field Services is plus
• Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
24 Hour Availability
• After-hours support - on call 24 hours per day as needed for network operations and shift changes.
The NOC operates 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Work shifts change several times each year, and you will be expected to be able to work any shift including the overnight shift, weekday shifts, and weekend shifts as needed.
• Client Response Manager will office out of the NOC areas.
• Open concept working environment
• Multiple line phone system uses on a daily basis
• Sound from phones, servers, UPS’s and HVAC units that could be deemed distracting, since the NOC is collocated with many of these devices.
• The equipment used in the NRC is standard office equipment such as computers, computer monitors, printers, and multi line phones.
• Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please
contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend