||Field Operations Specialist
The Field Operations Specialist (FOS) will support assigned projects to ensure on-time delivery, plan spending within allocated budgets, and procure goods and services for various NCM departments & exhibitors. Support the process flow of various Field Operations
initiatives and constantly evaluate for efficiency improvements and cost savings. Ensure effective communication and relationships between all relevant stakeholders are maintained. Cross-train to provide additional support for the Field Operations Team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide assistance with assigned Field Operations managed work to ensure schedules come in on-time and at or under budget.
• Coordinate reporting and billing accuracy by reviewing and validating each project requirement.
• Update and revise departmental reporting for all required participants.
• Provide frequent updates on assigned managed work initiatives.
• Support procurement process from purchases to invoice processing.
• Identify and improve efficiencies in process strategies for vendor invoice processing
• Cross-train to provide backup support for other Field Operations roles.
• Apply lean methodology in all aspects of Field Operations.
Knowledge of/Skilled in/Ability to:
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time to lead, manage, coordinate and report on multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must be able to communication and coordination between internal and external resources.
• Working knowledge of Excel functions and uses.
• Ability to extract information from corporate systems to create and maintain detailed spreadsheets, diagrams, and other documents necessary for planning and reporting.
• Ability to consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment in performing work responsibilities that have a direct impact on company budgets and revenue streams, theatre operations, and schedules.
• Possess technical aptitude in order to follow directions and implement planning strategies.
• Ability to deal with changes in requirements and effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Exhibit strong organizational skills which demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision or in a team environment.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities in qualifying.
• 3-4 years proven success in coordinating initiatives to ensure under-budget and on-time execution. Includes illustration of independent decision making while interfacing with internal and external personnel, independent contractors, and vendors.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Power BI reporting knowledge is a plus.
• University or college degree in administration, business management, computer science/technology, accounting, or equivalent experience
• Typical office environment with exposure to computer screens.
• Prolonged periods of sitting while in the office
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend