||The Director, SFO is the key position for our San Francisco Station and responsible for oversight of one of Menzies Aviation’s largest Operations. This role, working with the station leadership ensures Menzies Aviation delivers safe, consistent and quality
service in our Ground Handling, ITP Fueling, Aircraft Cabin Cleaning, Cargo, Passenger Services and GSE operations. The Director will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all Regulatory, Airport, Customer and Internal standards, and delivering high
quality services to multiple domestic and International Airlines.
The incumbent must have the ability to run a business in a challenging environment, whilst maintaining strict Menzies Corporate Governance and meeting financial targets.
Primary Accountabilities and Duties:
• Fully responsible for all aspects of the San Francisco station Ramp operations. Services offered at the station include ITP Fuelling, Passenger & Ramp Handling, GSE Maintenance, Aircraft Cleaning and Cargo Handling.
• Fully accountable for ensuring our customers operational needs are met, exceeding overall station goals and revenue targets.
• Fully accountable for the compliance with Corporate Governance, legal and quality aspects of Menzies’ businesses in SFO.
• Leading and working with the senior team to maintain and enhance appropriate, effective safety & security systems, risk assessments, periodical inspections & audits, operational training programs, planning, operational processes and service delivery.
• Regularly interacts with customers to promote the station and to measure the level of customer satisfaction. Uses customer feedback to constantly develop and improve capabilities and processes
• Responsible for maximizing the stations performance by strategically aligning resources
• Implementation of the company policies and procedures, promoting sound safety, security and people management practice.
• Promoting and driving a ‘safety first’ culture through all levels of the organisation.
• Ensure the business unit remains fully compliant with internal standards and all relevant industry, regulatory and state legislated requirements.
• Lead and motivate hard working teams to deliver excellent quality and productivity
• Directing and motivating Managers to achieve agreed targets and proactively identifies and actions areas of continued development.
• Safety and security is the responsibility of each employee
||Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree required or postgraduate Degree preferred
• Proven leadership and people management skills
• Experience in business development, sales and commercial negotiation & pricing
• Wide ranging general management experience, with some years of senior management experience
• Extensive management and/or support service experience, preferably in a ground handling, aviation or logistics environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, balanced with a high level of confidence to influence and present at all levels.
• Interpersonal skills: Independence, decisiveness and the ability to work accurately and independent of immediate support. Able to influence, engage and motivate at all levels
• Flexible, determined to succeed and self-motivated
• All applicants must hold requisite employment authority to work in the USA
• Fluent in English
||Send This Job to a Friend