||Clean interior of commercial aircraft and general cleaning within the company.
• Clean all assigned commercial aircraft thoroughly and efficiently.
• Prepare all cleaning supplies such as solvents, etc., for the cleaning of commercial aircraft.
• Ensure that all cleaning equipment is in working order and that all protective clothing is worn as instructed.
• Vacuum, sweep, dust, disinfect, and clean all areas of the aircraft.
• Based on individual customer requests may be required to remove blankets and pillows and replace them with clean ones.
• Deposit soiled linens into laundry bin.
• Put away all cleaning supplies and equipment back to designated storage area.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience;
• Must be at least 18 years of age;
• Ability to read, speak and understand English;
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record;
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays;
• Must pass an FBI background check and obtain a custom seal;
• Must pass driver’s test with the department of airports and obtain a driver’s seal;
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules;
• Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions;
• Strong communication skills with excellent customer service skills;
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form;
• Capable of lifting comfortably 70 lbs;
• Must pass pre-employment medical;
• Must pass a drug test;
||Send This Job to a Friend