• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must pass pre-employment drug testing.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate effectively in the English language. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedure manuals, and employee handbooks.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers. Must also possess and utilize effective listening skills
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.