||General Manager Operations Development
||The General Manager of Operations Development will be responsible for analyzing and developing the current operational performance and deliver efficient operational solutions in order to maintain a high standard of ground handling and cargo services provided
within the Canada Region. Responsibilities will also include, identifying and improving any operational performance gaps through clear guidance provided to the station management within the Canada Region. Preparations, coordination and delivery of any operational
project plans related to existing or new business. The right candidate will plan to maximize revenue and operational efficiency to minimize costs as well as maximize the effectiveness of the Menzies Aviation suite of planning systems to ensure continuous improvement
in planning within Canada Region.
Main accountabilities include:
• Providing guidance and expertise to the station management within Canada Region with regards to operational improvement plans, operational efficiency and development.
• Preparing and coordinating operational project plans related the current business or new projects within the Canada Region.
• Identifying any operational improvements or gaps through analytical processes and provide clear operational guidance to the station management within the Canada Region.
• Identifying tools, efficiency solutions or best practices which may significantly improve operational performance, efficiency or maximize revenue.
• Identifying and evaluating operational synergies which may decrease the resource planning or GSE utilisation efficiency within Canada Region.
• Overseeing the development and implementation of operational internal systems to ensure they are utilised correctly and fully aligned with operational activities (i.e. RSMS, Planning systems, WorkBridge, MARS, IPOS, T&A, QlikSense or any other system in use).
• Ensuring that accurate schedules are maintained and various airline customer SLAs are met through safe, effective and efficient planning of resources in line with company guidelines and local legislation.
• Ensuring that resource requirements are determined in an efficient and economical manner.
• Overseeing the operational inputs delivered by the station management to the commercial team while tendering for new business.
• Ensuring the resource planning is performed and implemented within the Canada Region in a timely manner in order to ensure operational readiness.
• Ensuring a high level of operational performance and enforcing the message “safety and security are our top priorities”.
• To ensure consistent and solid communication channels with regional management and station management in regards to any operational matters.
• Adhere to / prepare / implement operational procedures within the Canada Region.
• Oversee the operational performance within the Canada Region and identify any negative trends which might lead to key customer’s dissatisfaction.
• Preparing and implement any operational improvement or development plans while working in close cooperation with station management within the Canada Region.
• Providing operational development recommendations to the Ground Handling & Cargo RVP of Canada identified through analytical processes.
• Open communication with our key customers and employees.
• Establish and maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers to comply with Company policy and health, safety and security regulations.
• Promote a culture of safe working within the Company.