||Manager, Automated Pass. Control
||Directs, coordinates the day-to-day Automated Passport Control and Customer Service activities to ensure operational efficiencies in training, scheduling, inspection and reporting of activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate
Primary Accountabilities and Duties:
- Monitors and assesses all APC and Customer Service functions and ensures Team Members and resources are available. Directs preparation of work schedules to obtain optimum utilization of personnel resources and facilities.
- Reviews reports to ascertain data required for planning department operations, and issues reports and summaries to Administration to include managers, supervisors, department and business partners.
- Ensures Team Members successfully comply with all Company training requirements.
- Communicates required information as needed to Team Members. Will serve as back-up due to the influx volume of international passengers.
- Maintains effective relationships with customers.
- Investigates causes of accidents and recommends safety measures for preventing further occurrences.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or five (5) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. - Ability to calculate figures & amounts such as discounts, interest,
commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Also, apply concepts of basic algebra & geometry. - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables. - Possess and maintain a valid State driver’s license and other FAA/Airport required identifications/seals or authorizations.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test - able to continually move/push 70 lbs