Responsible for checking hydrant valves for proper operation, maintaining the hydrant pits free from debris, product and water during inclement weather. Will perform light maintenance, effecting repairs to diverse components of the hydrant pits and valves.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Daily checks will be performed using the ATA 103.01A form at the start of each day on every hydrant valve. As well, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual checks will be carried out in the ATA 103 format.
• Will maintain proper paperwork/records.
• May be required to assist the Maintenance Technician
• May perform drain low and high points on the main distribution system and hydrant system lines.
• Will maintain fuel vaults free from water and clean fuel vault environment.
• Housekeeping and operation of the hydrant system which includes hydrant valves, pits, lids, low and high points and other related items
• Is able to meet the Station’s attendance standards.
• Possess excellent English verbal, written communication skills • Excellent interpersonal skills as well as professionalism due to interaction with co-workers, employees, consortium members, airline and airport officials, SFO fuel customers.
• Computer literate
• Must pass Airport SIDA access ID written exam
• Must be able to drive a company vehicle
• Follow all company safety rules
• Must be able to work any shift schedule
•Able to continually lift push/move 70 lbs.
•Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
•Associate's degree (A.A.) from two-year College; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
||Send This Job to a Friend