||Unloading and loading of luggage from/to baggage carts. Position requires: heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, and stretching.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Move cargo and baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft, airport terminals, air cargo facilities, and other aircraft.
• Move baggage on and off baggage carts.
• Transportation off odd-size luggage between bag room and arrivals.
• Read and interpret hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifest baggage and cargo routing tags.
• Other duties as assigned.
||• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
• Must pass drug test.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
• Capable of lifting comfortably 70 lbs.
• Prior ramp experience a plus.
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
• Must pass an FBI finger print check and obtain custom seal.
• Must pass pre-employment medical.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
||Send This Job to a Friend