||Manager, Fuel Operations
||The Operations Manager needs to have knowledge of narrow and wide body aircraft, into-plane and third party GSE fuelling, ground handling and deicing. The Operations Manager will be directly responsible for overseeing the operation & special services personnel,
take accountability for safety, resource management in those areas, operation standards, policy implementation and client relations, as well as controlling and managing the operations budget targets.
Primary accountabilities and duties
• Responsible for Passenger Service and Ramp Operations (ramp including into-plane fuelling and third party fuelling, ground handling and de-icing).
• Full accountability to the General Manager for Health & Safety issues, operational and financial performance.
• Planning resource allocation in each business unit to include staff planning in line with customer requirements and budget
• Routine liaison with customer representatives.
• Liaison with internal and external customers and agencies.
• Producing routine reports.
• Supporting the development of the business units with accurate and timely project work.
• Leading the station equipment planning cycle.
• Ensuring compliance with all internal and external operational and administrative requirements.
• Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, including coaching, disciplinary and positive recognition
• Mentor employees for promotional opportunities
• Work closely with HR and SSE department to provide effective training and development program
• Hold supervisor/lead team accountable for timely and effectively handling of all employee related issues, focusing on improving performance and professional documentation
• Responsible for ensuring compliance for the attendance reliability program
• Track and follow-up on late employees, sick calls and no show.
• Ensure that all employees are properly uniformed and equipped with PPE requirements
• Ensure that all damaged and defects to ramp equipment used are reported.
||• High School Diploma.
• 2-3 years management experience in the Airport Ground Handling Business.
• Previous experience in similar role
• A proven track record in managing a business unit.
• Experience in budgeting and financial management.
• Experience in operational planning and resource allocation.
• A working knowledge of GSE maintenance issues.
• Understanding of the wider airport operational environment.
• Experience and understanding of the commercial issues in aviation
• Experience of health and safety management
• Must pass pre-employment drug test
• Ability to lift up to 70lbs., comfortable with bending, kneeling pushing pulling various items.
||Send This Job to a Friend