||Directs and coordinates passenger service personnel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Reviews reports and records to ascertain data required for planning account operations
• Monitors and assesses all service functions and ensures staff and equipment are available when and where they are needed.
• Maintains effective relations with Eos Management.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all airline ground support equipment.
• Confer with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other departments and shifts.
• Assures adherence to safety policies and procedures. Report all accidents and injuries and investigate ways to prevent reoccurrence.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and ensuring employees successfully complete company's training program.
• Responsible for application of service metric program
• Is able to meet the Station’s attendance standards.
||Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and ensuring employees successfully complete company's
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
• Should possess solid problem solving, multi-tasking abilities and experience in the handling of flight operations.
• Computer and experience with Microsoft Office programs required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver's License. Possess/maintain valid driver’s license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee
is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts fumes or airborne particles, and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed
to toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
||Send This Job to a Friend