The Operational Support Agent will assist in non-driving related functions to help support the operation. This includes inventory, dispersing communications from various departments, cleaning, assisting HR, equipment logging/testing, uniform collections/distribution
and scanning baggage.
• Must read and review programs/websites such as Gate view and SSD for job related information.
• Will assist with guiding vehicles safely into position.
• Assist with pushback of aircraft by ensuring the aircraft path is clear.
• Agent will aid in inventory of commissary product and assist with building supply kits for the next shift.
• May be asked to check in and out equipment if needed.
• Agent will be asked to assist with loading baggage onto carts/flights.
• Expected to assist with passing on information and communicating various events and bulletins.
• Has the duty to suggest any improvements to working practice especially those relating to safety and security.
• Comfortably and continuously lift/move 70 lbs of cargo and baggage.
• Frequent bending, stretching, push/pulling, stacking and kneeling in small confined locations.
• Other tasks assigned by shift managers or allocators.