||Operations Excellence Manager
||Manager is responsible for staff planning for Denver United Contract, Express Ramp and Fuel. The manager will formulate rosters to optimize staffing, maintain minimal over time and ensure compliance to scheduling rules such as shifts under 12 hours and
not in excess of 6 days. Continuous improvement and management of rosters/bids and adjustments to scheduling as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities to Include, but not limited to:
• Preparing projections of manpower requirements, anticipating and addressing short falls as far in advance as possible, look for opportunities to optimize in conserving labour costs.
• Maintain organizational charts, call trees, planning documents required by the 8 Pillar audit standards.
• Handle various employee needs, such as scheduling, time off and shift changes in a timely manner.
• Manage staff reliability and attendance programs and daily staff allocation teams.
• Prepare weekly financial snap shot on hours, OT, and expenditures.
• Deliver budget and finance targets.
• Responsible for Support Personnel.
• Other assigned duties by the General Manager.