||Lead Passenger Service Agent
||Customer Service professionals working in a fast paced airport environment proving quality customer service, ticketing, check-in processing, and luggage claim handling and service assistance to all travelling customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Comfortably and continuously move/lift customer luggage with an average of 50 pounds, including some pieces exceeding 75 lbs.
• Ensure accuracy of all weight and balance requirements.
• Promptly handle all customer service complaints with a focus on positive resolution.
• Complete all check-in procedures including the handling of reservations, ticketing, seat assignments, airport announcements and checking for proper international documentation.
• Assist customers with special needs and unaccompanied minors.
• When operating jetways, CSSs will be required to work at unprotected heights of over 15 feet, approximately 2-3 times per day and responsible for open/closing aircraft doors.
• Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
• Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Responsible for training all new CSA’s
• Perform other duties as assigned.