||Station Admin Specialist
The Station Administrator works directly with the Station Manager to coordinate activity between operational, administrative and payroll/human resources
related functions. Adheres to all standards, policies, procedures to ensure that the ground handling, cargo operation and warehouse staff (as applicable) are supported by following established procedures and protocols. Liaise
with the company approved suppliers in regards to any signed agreements between them and Menzies Aviation YOW.
Main accountabilities include:
- Collects all statistical data for the Station Manager to be able to formulate required reports.
- Responsible for all accounts receivable and payable functions.
- Ensures that all new hires have completed the required paper work, policies and are set up for payroll.
- Ensures that the employee files fall under the Company 8 Pillar compliance, which includes all required.
- Process payroll for location.
- Ensures all employees have completed their enrolment for company benefits and coordinates their enrolment through the corporate office.
- Ensures that employees have current ID on file (Valid RAIC, Driver’s Licence, Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship
or PR Card, SIN Card).
- Coordinates administrative assistance.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Assists the General Manager (or substitute) with financial reports and invoicing.
- Assists local Health & Safety Committee with minute taking and assisting with follow up items.
- Other duties as assigned by a direct or indirect superior manager.
- Responsible for the employee’s uniform stock control in accordance with the station approved budget.
- Uniform orders and follow-up if missing items.
- Ensure professional uniform delivery and communication to all staff (Uniform hours etc.).
- Implement and maintain a hand-in process whenever staff hand in or change uniform.
- Responsible for the control of office equipment and operating supplies. Arrange for repair/maintenance as necessary.
- Manage and coordinate stationary, water and vending machine supplies.
- Responsible for the administration of contracts between the Company and approved company suppliers.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company premises and annexes by the use of contracted maintenance providers.
- Booking of hotel and meetings rooms as per request from Station Manager or HR team.
- Provide confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Station Manager, HR team and the team of Operational
- Assist HR team in document retention and filing according to Menzies Policy, keeping personal files up to date.
- Support the Management team and HR team in communication information towards staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous administrative, payroll experience.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in English in a clear, concise manner.
- Must be able to treat confidential information as required.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Must have and maintain valid Transport Canada Security Clearance.
- Must have valid Provincial driver’s licence in good standing.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts, weekends and holidays when required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Proficient in Federal Labour Code.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 kg when required.
- Able to comply with an administrative working schedule, and be flexible due to operational requirements.
- Able to manage the working time in a very efficient way in order to finish the tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work using own initiative and without supervision.
- Good attention to details.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organisation planning and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at different levels and from different geographical and ethnic cultures.
- Experience of working in a busy, sometimes high pressure environment.
- Experience of dealing with work of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Packages e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
||Send This Job to a Friend