||Passenger Service Supervisor
||The Passenger Service Supervisor has the responsibility of the primary oversight of the fast-paced airport customer service environment, providing quality customer service, ticketing, check-in processing, luggage claim handling and service assistance to
all travelling customers.
The role requires proven manager skills with a strong operational and business understanding.
Main accountabilities include:
• Responsible for coordinating and allocating staff and resources to fulfil service standards for our customer(s).
• Ensures that subordinates comply with working hours scheduled and duties as per published daily plan.
• Ensure that passenger service is delivered safely, on time and consistently in line with service level standards set for both time and station performance.
• Promptly handle all customer service complaints with a focus on positive resolution.
• Responsible for staff scheduling, leadership development and employee accountability.
• Complete all check-in procedures including the handling of reservations, ticketing, seat assignments, and airport announcements and checking for proper international
• Ensure assistance for customers with special needs and unaccompanied minors.
• Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests and baggage and cargo routing tags.
• Ensure accuracy of all weight and balance requirements.
• When required to operate jet ways, must be comfortable working at heights of over 15 feet, and be responsible for open/closing aircraft doors.
• When required, must be able to comfortably and continuously move/lift customer luggage with an average weight of 50 pounds, in some cases exceeded 70 pounds.
• Ensure safe and secure operations in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Promote a professional image at all times applying the Company Uniform Standards.
• You are required to be responsible for yourself and your staff to monitor the wearing of company uniform ensuring no other items than that solely given by Menzies is to be worn or
• displayed outside other items of company clothing
• Other duties as assigned by the direct or in-direct superiors.
• Develop and implement a quality assurance program across GH unit.
• Ensuring safety and security procedures are according to standards set within the Menzies Health & Safety Policy Manual, and according to international aviation standards.
• Improving delivery of Menzies Aviation products and services through developing a motivated and skilled team. Providing reports as required, and service delivery measurements.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all Customer/Airport meetings when required.
• Ensure and follow up that all Passenger Services Agents are in compliance within the expectations set through their job descriptions.
• Supervision the daily operation in order to ensure full compliance with Airlines and MA work procedures.
• Responsible for the sickness follow-up process through the company procedures (RTW).
• Help contribute to have a better workplace and work environment.
• Ensures that Menzies Aviation premises and any related work areas are kept clean, safe and secure.
• Ensure that all staff is acknowledging the SLS information, after briefing is done / Follow up.
• Participates to all internal meetings and Airlines meetings when required.
• Participates at any Airlines actions / exercises as per work procedure or by request.
• Ensure that all Airlines manuals, procedure and updates are available and can be easily accessed by all staff – passenger services related.
• Ensure that all changes within Menzies Aviation that have an impact on passenger services staff are communicated promptly.
• Ensure that Data Protection policy is followed by all staff, as per Airlines and Menzies Aviation requirements.
• Follow up and make sure that all staff are compliance with the daily routines, procedures, LOP, MA
policy and appearance and our customers SLA and expectations.
• Ensure regular operational briefings are performed with the staff within the passenger services department.
• Ensures that severe disciplinary actions are taken if any abuse of Company property occurs.
||• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and legally able to work in Canada;
• Must have high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience;
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English;
• Thorough knowledge of Passenger service operations, aviation security, safety practices, legislation and customer supplier relationships;
• Demonstrate ability to lead, coach and develop staff;
• Ability to influence, motivate, negotiate and communicate effectively at all levels;
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays;
• Must complete and pass initial new hire classroom and on-the-job training;
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record;
• Must be able to hold and maintain all required airport security clearance;
• Reliability, our customer and your fellow employees rely on you;
• Position requires long periods of time at the ticket counter and gate check-in areas; must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time;
• Must be a good listener and set a good example for all the staff;
• Must be able to manage in an efficient manner the human and material resource within department;
• Organizes and has a logical, rational, effectively and focused method of work;
• Detailed knowledge of customer airlines DCS and manual check-in procedures;
• Detailed knowledge of Customer Care Program;
• Detailed knowledge of IATA Dangerous Goods procedures;
• Comply with MA uniform and appearance policy;
• Comply with internal reporting procedure, when irregularities occur and report all these to Line
||Send This Job to a Friend